• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW50 2nd Edition (aka WWIII) - No 13 - 15

jaideep

U19 12th Man
Jaideep, everyone appreciates you feel snubbed, and I'm sure NUFAN and Smiley are regretful to have missed your list, but it is unrealistic to demand a complete recount of the entire list.
I will do the recounting part and mail it if you find it so cumbersome.You guys only need to edit the rankings posts.

DingDong

State Captain
i've lost complete faith in the whole excercise now. isn't nufan australian? did he manipulate the votes to get all these aussies in? i demand a recount.

Flem274*

123/5
I will do the recounting part and mail it if you find it so cumbersome.You guys only need to edit the rankings posts.
I would be very surprised if it happens, and I certainly don't expect them to do it.

Mistakes happen. There's no malice involved, and I'm sure they regret it, but they do not have to stop the entire project and redo it for the benefit of one person.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Please don't recount anything. :laugh:

It happens. I've run these things before, and tabulating and such is annoyingly time consuming - and certainly prone to mistakes (esp. if you're manually entering numbers into excel or whatever). Guess what? I bet there were other inadvertent mistakes made when doing it. It's not a big deal - just be grateful for whoever is doing it.

It's not going to be the end of the world if a couple people out of 57 got messed up. Just enjoy the list.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Can we get a picture of Gilchrist actually...er...playing cricket rather than...attempting to be a model?

jaideep

U19 12th Man
I would be very surprised if it happens, and I certainly don't expect them to do it.

Mistakes happen. There's no malice involved, and I'm sure they regret it, but they do not have to stop the entire project and redo it for the benefit of one person.
I am sure no malice is involved and i am not asking you to stop the entire project.If you feel lazy I will do the recounting and send the list from numbers 13-50 with updated points,positions(3 positions so far would change),total number of votes.You guys only need to edit some posts which i don't think is difficult to do.

Flem274*

123/5
I am sure no malice is involved and i am not asking you to stop the entire project.If you feel lazy I will do the recounting and send the list from numbers 13-50 with updated points,positions(3 positions so far would change),total number of votes.You guys only need to edit some posts which i don't think is difficult to do.
Posts cannot be edited after 24 hours, and I'm not doing it unless NUFAN or Smiley asks.

Satguru

Banned
Can we get a picture of Gilchrist actually...er...playing cricket rather than...attempting to be a model?
Agreed... i expected this one:

Beautiful :wub:

I had Gilchrist at 11, Lara at 16. Kallis was 27th... missed by a whisker

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Last time he was around #8 I think. I'm guessing he'll be between 7-8 this time as well, unless people changed their opinions after 100 centuries, or if there were enough people who voted tactically.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Last time he was around #8 I think. I'm guessing he'll be between 7-8 this time as well, unless people changed their opinions after 100 centuries, or if there were enough people who voted tactically.
He was #6 last time, reckon he'll be top 5 this time around.