• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

County Championship 2012 Selector

Howe_zat

Audio File
Matches added:

Code:
DURHM v WARKS	8th June
MIDDX v SMSET	8th June
LEICS v DERBYS	8th June
NOTTS v LANCS	9th June
SUSSEX v SURREY	9th June
NHTS v ESSEX	9th June
KENT v HANTS	9th June
GLAM v YORKS	9th June
VT reclaims the lead, largely thanks to Andre Adams picking up yet another stack against Lancashire in what was largely a low-scorer thanks to the weather. Cabinet with the most points for the week with Dawson and Denly tonning up while Woakes returns to form. Monty Panesar picked up some batting points, that was funny.

Leaderboard

Code:
1. Viscount Tom   362
2. grecian	  354
3. Woodster	  311
3. weeman27bob	  311
5. BoyBrumby	  309
6. Cabinet96	  289
7. GIMH	          284
8. fredfertang	  280
9. GingerFurball  248

Attachments

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ok, let's get this draft going. It seems woodster has left us for the time being, so he can continue with his current XI for now. If he turns up I'll include him in the draft.

24 hours is the limit, if you miss it you're skipped as per usual

You can pick anyone from here on in. Remember there will be a trading period as well.

Order:

weeman27bob
GIMH
grecian
fredfertang
GingerFurball
BoyBrumby
Viscount Tom
Cabinet96

Cabinet96
Viscount tom
BoyBrumby
GingerFurball
fredfertang
grecian
GIMH
weeman27bob

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've not got time to pick until later tonight at the earliest and don't want to hold things up so I'll skip my turn for now if it's okay me just making me pick later on.

Howe_zat

Audio File
It looks like I'm going to have to call this one.

Given that I'm not appearing much generally, and really don't want to pester people over a comp they've lost interest in, it hardly seems to be a goer to re-organise like I had thought we should. And I don't think there'd be any real interest in the teams you all selected three months ago anyway. There's also the case of Tom Manyard. It really seems both disrespectful and unnecessary for me to call someone to replace him in my little spreadsheet game.

So I've uploaded the final scores. Hearty congrats to winner Viscount Tom, with an honourable mention to silver medallist grecian.

Perhaps if I can be less haphazard I'll run a similar comp next year. Hope you enjoyed it guys.

Attachments

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Top effort Jake - enjoyed that and would definitely like to do it again - might keep quiet about being a Lanky fan next time though