• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Congrats to Philander

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Regardless of what he does from here, that's a genuinely astonishing achievement. Well done to him.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Philander getting into the ridiculous category now. These stats are mind numbing and he is totally slowing down Styen. Congrats to the lad.

Flem274*

123/5
Nah **** him. He's the ICC games become sentient.

Though at the same time I feel conflicted because he's taking the torch from McGrath and Pollock in showing the shunts in the media that fast medium bowlers can be the best.

smash84

The Tiger King
congrats Philanderer

now come over to the UAE so that your stats can be pulled down like Steyn's in 2010 :p

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Astonishing achievement, especially considering who's in the SA attack with him. Fair play to the boy.

Joy to watch too; his control of line and length are impeccable, but it's the way he presents and hits the seam so often that's truly remarkable.

Jager

International Debutant
Can't say I like Philander much, he never seems to be doing anything exciting yet he has these ridiculous figures... I'll probably appreciate him once his figures become fit the 'human' category