• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shahid Afridi punches a fan @ Karachi Airpoet

G.I.Joe

International Coach
If his daughter was being shoved around, I'd have no problems with him punching the offender in the face, TBH.

salman85

International Debutant
The issue has already been discussed in the Pakistan news/views thread.But ofcourse,Xuhaib's insane hatred for the guy would want him out of cricket even if she swatted a fly.

Yes his daughter was shoved.And yes every father would lose his temper on something like this.He has to deal with this insane public attention on a daily basis.His family getting **** has to be the last straw.

Xuhaib

International Coach
what was his daughter doing with him, he should have known there will be a huge crowd gathered at the airport to welcome the winning side so its better to keep the family especially the children at a safe place the pushing and shoving is bound to happen in a crowded place.

salman85

International Debutant
Yes.Afridi's family receiving him at the airport.What a moron Afridi is.How dare he do that!

Xuhaib

International Coach
No body is stopping his family from receiving him but if he is such a concerned father he could have made sure that the family is at a safe place and not in the middle of a crowded mob. Prevention is always better then cure.

Xuhaib

International Coach
NEWSFLASH: People do get pushed and shoved in a crowded area its the responsibility of the individual to keep his children away from that area so such an incident does not occur.

salman85

International Debutant
NEWSFLASH: People do get pushed and shoved in a crowded area its the responsibility of the individual to keep his children away from that area so such an incident does not occur.
NEWFLASH : This is officialy your most pathetic attempt at putting the blame on Afridi.Blaming him for being irresponsible when his daughter gets shoved around.Are you kidding me?

Your argument here is ridiculous to say the least.Get over your Afridi hate.And if you want to hate him,do it for something where he deserves hate.

Last edited:

salman85

International Debutant
You're right.Your entire argument stumped me over.That's why i shifted to the type.Because everything else you said was spot on.

I hope you don't practice law for a living.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I have no issues with Afridi all i want is a guy who is respected and loved so much by his countrymen should behave responsibly when he is in the public eye.However if there are losers like you who are there to defend him on his pathetic behavior so I guess there is no reason for him to act in a mature, responsible manner.So go back to sucking **** of your BOOM BOOM!!!I know that gets you high.

Last edited:

salman85

International Debutant
It was bound to turn Epic.I had no idea Xuhaib was the fan Afridi trashed at the airport.

My apologies.