• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Top 50 Cricketers of All Time - 2nd Edition

smash84

The Tiger King
Thank you kyear.

If two or more people end up level how does everyone want us to split it?
a) Say both are equal
b) Give the vote to the cricketer with the most votes
c) Give the vote to the cricketer with the highest vote

I'm thinking B - smali what do you think?
Option B sounds good NUFAN

which reminds me that I need to resubmit my list. I also missed out a really ATG cricketer :p

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I probably wouldn't even notice ankit. Some people don't mention their username in emails and it would be pretty easy to just make another list - but could anyone really be bothered, doing it?

smash84

The Tiger King
FFS Smali. :D

Is anyone else still looking to send an email?
haha....yeah there actually is PEWS who should send in his entry by today or tomorrow.

Hoping that someone other posters also send in their lists

As I said earlier that 75 is optimistic but it would be great if we could have that many

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I am really looking forward to Smali's write up. I hope that it isn't in Smali language though.

:laugh: is Imran in Smali talk
:laugh::laugh: is Viv
and :laugh::laugh::laugh: means Bradman.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Sent. Delayed it because I wanted to do a thorough job of it, but ended up knocking my list in 5 minutes anyway :p

Faulkner was too good a player to not make even the top 50 last time. I hope he's in this time around.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Faulkner was too good a player to not make even the top 50 last time. I hope he's in this time around.
It's pretty funny that someone who made the top 50 last time will as it currently stands, not even make the top 100 this time around. :blink:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Can we stop giving away stuff, takes away from the suspense. :dry:
Surely it adds to it. The likes of Ankit wont be able to sleep, daydreaming about which ATT50 (all time top 50) wont be making it this time.

But really I'm just bumping the page to get more voters. :)

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Surely it adds to it. The likes of Ankit wont be able to sleep, daydreaming about which ATT50 (all time top 50) wont be making it this time.

But really I'm just bumping the page to get more voters. :)
Haha. I will remember to ask you at the end of it all who this gentleman is.

smash84

The Tiger King
good work NUFAN.....absolutely essential to keep bumping up this page every few hours so it stays in the limelight and we get a few more entries......

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
In Smali's OP he said for people to send in their top 25 Test Cricketers, so I assume so.

He can answer/confirm though.
Yeah I considered 'only' performances in test cricket to come up with my list. Otherwise, the likes of Grace, Larwood, Ranji, Merchant, the two Richards (and possibly Mike Procter too) would make it...