• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian off season domestic 2012/13

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
McDermott and Coulter-Nile both with a wicket, great to see as they are two of the most exciting young quicks in the country without a Test cap.

Spark

Global Moderator
McDermott and Coulter-Nile both with a wicket, great to see as they are two of the most exciting young quicks in the country without a Test cap.
Hope McD gets a run in ODIs soon at the very least. Really like the look of him.

Ruckus

International Captain
Interesting to see McDermott having more success than Bird. In the shield both looked like solid line/length bowlers, but thought Bird was able to get the ball to do more than the former. McDermott perhaps the slightly more consistent of the two, and maybe the English conditions are better suited to him.

uvelocity

International Coach
haha the bloke who took 4 wickets is our club pro. came over for the first time last year coming back this year. tore holes in everyone

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blackwell smacking Starc around, 28 off an over including 3 consecutive sixes. As he's reached 50 he'll probably be compelled to give it away now.

Durham's bowling is so far ahead of the batting it is not funny. So I wouldn't be too worried from an Australian perspective that their batting got rolled against Durham's second string - the bowling would still be as good as most county sides.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Get in. Durham A > Australia A.

I'd be worried if my future national side got shredded by Blackwell's left arm spin.