• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian off season domestic 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i never knew ian chappell was the stars head selector. no wonder they knifed white

(white may or may not have been knifed)

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
White will be a Star still, just stepping down from captaincy to concentrate on getting back into the T20 side. Think it'll just be the fact that "they" all want Warney to captain.

Spikey

ian chappell is only the stars head selector because of warne isn't he. i mean, he lives on the sydney beaches.

Spikey

until it gets rained out

good thing they have two derbies now!

sydney teams are gonna sign one waugh twin each in a bid to get someone to care about their derby

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Warne, Murali, Hogg, Macgill, Lyon, possibly Narine, maybe Afridi to come back.

Pretty strong spin contingent. Shame only one of them actually plays FC cricket in Australia..

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
I'm not necessarily a huge fan of Twenty20, but I have to say that as far as the promotion of a T20 competition can go Cricket Australia has done a damn good job with the BBL.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
until it gets rained out

good thing they have two derbies now!

sydney teams are gonna sign one waugh twin each in a bid to get someone to care about their derby
Mark to play for the Sixers, obvs. No way would you be able to get Steve Waugh in bright pink.

Spikey

steve won't be able to crap on about boring **** if he plays for the thunder tho

benchmark00

Warne, Murali, Hogg, Macgill, Lyon, possibly Narine, maybe Afridi to come back.

Pretty strong spin contingent. Shame only one of them actually plays FC cricket in Australia..
I don't think Gorilla is coming back again this year is he? Proved last year that he was the best spinner this country has had in the last 50 or so years, no need to go again.

Spikey

He hasn't confirmed either way. Suspect he'll miss the champs league, play a grade game or two in November and decide

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think Gorilla is coming back again this year is he? Proved last year that he was the best spinner this country has had in the last 50 or so years, no need to go again.
I hope he comes back, just to see the old spinner's club back on the field again. Anil Kumble, Trevor Hohns and Richie Benaud to make returns, IMO.