• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian off season domestic 2012/13

bondi beach

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
NSW have finally announced their squad! What was the delay for? There was hardly much thought needed! The squad contains 28 players (last year 29). It's a very young squad.

In: Conway, Cruickshank, Dawson, Doran, Henry, Hughes, Lalor, Patterson, Sandhu, Tremain (10)
Out: Brain, Casson, Clark, ****ley, Hauritz, Hughes, Jaques, Katich, Khawaja, Lee, Van der Gugten (11)

Batsmen: Clarke, Cruickshank, Henry, Hughes, Maddinson, Patterson, Rohrer, Warner, Watson (9)
Keepers: Dawson, Haddin, Nevill (3)
Spinners: Doran, O'Keefe, Smith, Zampa (4)
Seamers: Abbott, Bills, Bollinger, Conway, Copeland, Cummins, Hazlewood, Henriques, Lalor, Sandhu, Starc, Tremain (12)

16 bowlers is an awful lot! NSW could field a 2XI full of bowlers when everyone is fit.

ACB: Clarke, Cummins, Haddin, Starc, Warner, Watson (6)
Full: Abbott, Bollinger, Copeland, Cruickshank, Dawson, Hazlewood, Henriques, Henry, Hughes, Lalor, Maddinson, Nevill, O'Keefe, Patterson, Rohrer, Smith, Tremain (17)
Rookie: Bills, Conway, Doran, Sandhu, Zampa (5)

19-22 12
23-26 8
27+ 8
Total 28
Ave age of squad 24

Last edited:

uvelocity

International Coach
that article is wierd saying white isnt playing in the bigbash to concentrate on regaining his spot in the Aussie t20 side.

umm bigbash comes after?!

also - is usain playing?

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
^^I'm pretty sure it just said that White is stepping down as captain to focus solely on his cricket, not that he isn't playing in the BBL at all.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
t20 fast bowlers will be something like:

mckay
lee
starceh
patto
cummo
maybe ****son

no room for mcdermott.

Spikey

t20 record is without peer in australian cricket

i think it might actually be. over-looking tait, nannes etc. starceh has a pretty ****ing awesome domestic record, but hasn't been picked for aus, lee's got a fairly ****ty domestic record but does seem to step for aus in that format. i don't think pattinson really has much of a record in that format, and we've picked him just because, and mckay, well, 20 runs off 1 ball - YouTube

Spikey

played the last two T20's we played in, which isn't that big a deal because our selections for LO cricket kinda suck, but I would say he's a chance. will play some of the pakistani T20's imo