• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian off season domestic 2012/13

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Is Alister McDermott injured
Don't think anything has been said officially, however he did look in discomfort at times in the Shield final. Looking at the possible squad Spikey posted, it looks a little light on fast bowlers and McDermott could be the 5th one selected. Either way, harsh for him to miss out on the JHCoJAM/CoE, whichever you prefer.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
he's probably better served just staying at home with his did rather than going to the CoE with troy cooley

brockley

International Captain
Since i can't find the world youth cup thread,will post here,we beat New Zealand by 4 runs,Patterson 75,Cummins 52,Sandhi 3/50.:D

Spikey

I'm not one for play the kids, but it's pretty obvious we should sack everyone bar Smith and Nev and start over with Patto and Sandhu

Spark

Global Moderator
Cummins has hit Dale Steyn down the ground for four tbf, this lot will seem piss-easy in comparison

Spikey

i'm more concerned he only took one wicket. don't tell me the kiwis are starting to handle 140km/h bowling

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Hit a ton in a Green Shield match once. Batsman for life.
Know a friend of the guy who managed the Sutherland Green Shield side that year. Went out to Penrith and got absolutely destroyed - bowled out for 50 or something. Could tell he was very, very special.

brockley

International Captain
I would like to see Cummins bat 7 in the Under 19 team.Could be a good way of developing him as an allrounder,that 2nd xl game he batted with Dave Warner who got 200 to my memory of the game.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I would like to see Cummins bat 7 in the Under 19 team.Could be a good way of developing him as an allrounder,that 2nd xl game he batted with Dave Warner who got 200 to my memory of the game.
Should primarily focus on his bowling for now - the work on developing his batting should wait until he's playing for Australia consistently and is at home at International level.

brockley

International Captain
Yes but its under 19 cricket,he is used to test match,state and grade cricket with the bat,this should be easy for him.
BTW when does Joel Paris recover from injury,and whats this Harry Conway like?