• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Afghanistan Bowling V Indian Bowling

Xuhaib

International Coach
despite the win I still think this thread has merit an Indian odi attack -Zaheer is the worst attack for a top 8 nation. Pakistan was outclassed by a batting genius India got mowed by a bits n pieces cricketer and a random dude who looked more likea darts player then an international cricketer.

smash84

The Tiger King
if his pathan ancestors were marrying all punjabis then over the centuries the race would be more punjabi than pathan

smash84

The Tiger King
you mean the pathans were living among the punjabis for around 3 centuries and were only marrying among themselves all the time?

Arachnodouche

International Captain
In all seriousness, I think we have the worst bowling attack among the serious Test nations. It's not due to injuries like the Windies (or whatever their reason for letting so many semi-decent quickies fall through the cracks over the years is), we're just inherently ****. We're so **** that I foresee Harbhajan's return in the very near future, not because he's earned his way back but only because we're so ****ing ****.

What are the Afghan seamers like? Do they have any pace about them?

smash84

The Tiger King
I think one of their pacers (Hamid I think) is geniuinely world class and can easily play for any of the SC sides as a pace bowler (or even for NZ)