• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Congrats Sachin Tendulkar

axn

Cricket Spectator
The thing is, I'm still yet to see any reason why it's not a proper record, other than it being new.

If Test and ODI totals being combined is anathema, why stop there? Why allow the vast conditional differences between Test matches when you count the hundreds? If Rahul Dravid can add his sublime Trent Bridge hundred from last year to his tortuous 2010 affair on an Ahmedabad road against NZ, why can't Sachin add up a few across formats?
That is the best possible justification of a 'meaningless' milestone.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
"I want to raise my hand and say one thing. Those who complain about my love for the game or commitment to the game are clueless. These are the only 2 areas where I give myself 100 on 100."

WAG.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I think the Aussies on the board are just miffed their boy Dubya's been left in the dust :p....and the English...wait...:ph34r:
Yeah it hurts bad knowing no-one in our team, which is a million miles better than yours, has scored 100 100s. I can't sleep at night.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

"Why dis kolaveri Di" was the best one xD

also lol@England being million miles better than India comment.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Meh, winning series outside Asia and losing every game in Asia. It's just the opposite of India.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
head to head clashes still the best way to compare two teams IMO. Obviously later in the year we get a fair look at the other side of the coin.