• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* VB Series - Australia, India & Zimbabwe

krkode

State Captain
furious_ged said:
That smile could be anything.
And for that specific reason, let's clear this up right now:

When I use this smilie ( :D ) what I really mean is: Hehe, gotcha there. Bet you didn't see that coming. LOL. Haha. Hyuck hyuck.

Well, now that that's clear, you know what I meant before and hopefully will know in the future.

Slow Love™

International Captain
*sigh*

Another day, another innings for the Aussies of chasing Laxman's drives and whips around the field.

At least Dravid went cheaply, but the Aussies will be chasing a pretty tough total tonight. Be interesting to see how Katich fares opening, with Gilchrist.

Out of curiosity, my mind has gone blank - has anybody won batting second in this series yet? Probably against Zimbabwe, if it happened.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Off topic, I know, but can I just say, as a married man, that some of those girls in the Swami Army today are HOT.... :cool2:

One way in which the channel 9 commentary will ALWAYS be superior to the ABC radio coverage.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah i've noticed that the camera men are constantly fixed on those 2...yeah very nice :)

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
they are 2 lovely young Indian girls, it's getting a bit comical now though..everytime they cut to the crowd they are the first to be shown.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Great century from Yuvraj, and Laxman's heading for his (seemingly inevitable, as always) ton.

Another Indian batsman comes to the party to make our bowlers look impotent again... Aaaargh.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Yuvraj has just taken Ian Harvey to the cleaners.
Im glad NZ are not the only ones with problems at the death of the innings.

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
What is wrong with the selectors.....it's been more than a few matches against India to show that Australia cannot bowl them out......replace Lee, bring in Bracken, give Gillespie a rest, have Brad Williams in and drop Andy Bichel for someone less expensive.....India are gonna finish their innings only 3 wickets down.....how depressing!

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
lol Brett Lee bowls Yuvraj & has another stupid celebration.
well played by Yuvraj though, brilliant innings.

masterblaster

International Captain
Ian Harvey again finishes up with figures of 0/68 off his 10.

Is he really a good death bowler?

Props to Yuvraj and Laxman, absolutely brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Laxman has turned a corner in his career, absolutely wonderful.
This innings will do Yuvraj a world of confidence and hopefully shut up all those people who think he shouldn't have been in the team.

Yuvraj is a brilliant fieldsman and a wonderful batsman. I think Yuvraj is the best young all round player with bat, ball and field in the world at the moment.

rajat

School Boy/Girl Captain
Its ridiculous that a team has 3 or 4 wickets down till the end but still cant score in excess of 300.

:lol: :lol: :lol: