Cricket Player Manager
Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: *Official* VB Series - Australia, India & Zimbabwe

the terraces are getting fuller and fuller by the day....

some very stupid comments coming out
    CWXI Regular - Member of CW Black

Blacks ftw

HI MR. STATS

so u r upto it again. I agree that australia is a good team. But it can be beaten by any of the 10 testplaying nations on their given day. I also think that australia's "every dog has a Day" are going to be over soon. Aussies can even Draw defeat outof victory-remember the calcutta test. One PersonalQuestion: "r u a Jobless Statistician" :duh:

Banned
    Canberra (in body), Perth (in spirit), Nagoya (in the future)
    All 10 test nations? So Australia have become so good they've started beating themselves? What about Bangladesh and Zimbabwe? Hayden made a bigger score himself then they can rack off in a first innings.
    Maybe Zimbabwe beat Australia in an ODI about 20 years ago, but mate.. Oh my God, someone spoke too soon about the terraces.
    And Bangladesh? BANGLADESH?? What are you on?

i think ur not aware that Kenya will soon get Test status.

Banned
    I think you're not aware that they're not now, which is what you implied. I also think you're not aware that it's about 2 years away at least, and they still have to have something besides the WC to back it up. I think you're also not aware they have no first class infrastructure.
    But the point you're implying now is that KENYA can beat Australia. In a test match! When they've not played a test, and they're not a test team, and they suck. Mate, you're digging a hole and it's filling with a lot of water.

aussie the windies way

wat the hell make u think tat i am talking of tests. its ODI buddy.
    Remember, considering the age composition of the aussies i think they would soon go the way the windies went.

Banned
    If you're talking ODIs, howcome you said 10 TEST PLAYING NATIONS? First of all, that implies you're talking tests, and you made no mention otherwise.
    Kenya came as close as they are ever going to get to a victory against Australia in the WC, and that was with rested players.
    What you said is still laughable anyway.

Run for the hills, people! Arse floggings from Bangladesh, Kenya and Zimbabwe are on the menu!

And the age composition is meaningless. Michael Clarke is a one man show-stopper compared to the African *juggernauts* (as you would have us call them :P)
    Last edited by Gaijin-san; 20-11-2003 at 03:25 AM.

International Debutant iamdavid's Avatar

Re: HI MR. STATS

Originally posted by rajat
    One PersonalQuestion: "r u a Jobless Statistician" :duh:
    No mate , if you must know Im actually a 15 year old , I actually hold down 2 jobs (if you include CW staff member) , I alse stack shelves at Woolworths & play for ACT under 15's , would be a likely selection for Australian under 15's but I am 21 days to old:!(

As for the "Mr stats" thing , you made some incredibly arrogant comments & I judged stats to be the best way to prove you wrong.

International Vice-Captain Linda's Avatar

Re: aussie the windies way

Remember, considering the age composition of the aussies i think they would soon go the way the windies went.
    But I thought Australia's second string was BETTER than the older 1st string bowling attack?
    Therefore, in your theory, should not the team be getting better?

"I know I underperformed but after the past 18 months I thought I might have received more than four Test matches' grace."
    - DR Martyn.

"Is there any way to make it longer?"
    Peter English on Twenty20

Official Face of the v. hip 'Twenty20 Is Boring Society'

Originally posted by furious_ged
    If you're talking ODIs, howcome you said 10 TEST PLAYING NATIONS? First of all, that implies you're talking tests, and you made no mention otherwise.
    Kenya came as close as they are ever going to get to a victory against Australia in the WC, and that was with rested players.
    What you said is still laughable anyway.

Run for the hills, people! Arse floggings from Bangladesh, Kenya and Zimbabwe are on the menu!

And the age composition is meaningless. Michael Clarke is a one man show-stopper compared to the African *juggernauts* (as you would have us call them :P)
    Game, Set and Match ged!

furious thinking

Mr Furious......u have a Furious thinking. its really funny. and its very sad to tell u that the thread we are discussing is for the VB series B/w ind, aus and zim. referring to 10 test playing nations only mean that i am referring to the 10 teams which play or r going to play both forms of the game.

Now i dont want any further debate abt wat r we talking about. Go and take a bath and refresh ur mind.

Banned
    Rajat, you have provided me with much laughter. Your logic is as consistent as your beloved Indian team. Speaking of your logic and the Indian team, it's pretty funny how you believe the Kenyan superpower can knock off Australia yet the Indian team can't.

Now i dont want any further debate abt wat r we talking about. Go and take a bath and refresh ur mind.
    I'll refresh my brain when you grow one.
    Last edited by Gaijin-san; 20-11-2003 at 03:33 AM.

International Vice-Captain Linda's Avatar
    Didnt someone say Aussies were arrogant?

International Debutant iamdavid's Avatar

Re: furious thinking

Mr Furious......u have a Furious thinking. its really funny. and its very sad to tell u that the thread we are discussing is for the VB series B/w ind, aus and zim. referring to 10 test playing nations only mean that i am referring to the 10 teams which play or r going to play both forms of the game.

Mr Rajat , when you are proven wrong on an issue it is only good manners to agknowledge the fact that you were wrong , yet in the short time you have been posting on this forum (8 posts) you have twice been proven wrong & not agknowledged as-such , first you said Australia's so called great bowler had a bad tour of India in 2001 , I proved to you that McGrath actually had by far the best figures of a bowler on either side.

Ged & Linda then proved you were incorrect where the age of the team is concerned & also that you were contradicting yourself.

Who were these terrace people by the way , couldnt have been any worse than this guy :rolleyes:

i thought u were just funny. but ur more than tat. i'll tell u one a mind never grows .ok. its just an inborn thing. only people who have grass in it can grow it by putting lots of dirty **** in it. :duh:

Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information