• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* VB Series - Australia, India & Zimbabwe

rajat

School Boy/Girl Captain
furious thinking

Mr Furious......u have a Furious thinking. its really funny. and its very sad to tell u that the thread we are discussing is for the VB series B/w ind, aus and zim. referring to 10 test playing nations only mean that i am referring to the 10 teams which play or r going to play both forms of the game.

Now i dont want any further debate abt wat r we talking about. Go and take a bath and refresh ur mind.

Rajat, you have provided me with much laughter. Your logic is as consistent as your beloved Indian team. Speaking of your logic and the Indian team, it's pretty funny how you believe the Kenyan superpower can knock off Australia yet the Indian team can't.

rajat said:
Now i dont want any further debate abt wat r we talking about. Go and take a bath and refresh ur mind.
I'll refresh my brain when you grow one.

Last edited:

iamdavid

International Debutant
Re: furious thinking

rajat said:
Mr Furious......u have a Furious thinking. its really funny. and its very sad to tell u that the thread we are discussing is for the VB series B/w ind, aus and zim. referring to 10 test playing nations only mean that i am referring to the 10 teams which play or r going to play both forms of the game.

Mr Rajat , when you are proven wrong on an issue it is only good manners to agknowledge the fact that you were wrong , yet in the short time you have been posting on this forum (8 posts) you have twice been proven wrong & not agknowledged as-such , first you said Australia's so called great bowler had a bad tour of India in 2001 , I proved to you that McGrath actually had by far the best figures of a bowler on either side.

Ged & Linda then proved you were incorrect where the age of the team is concerned & also that you were contradicting yourself.

Who were these terrace people by the way , couldnt have been any worse than this guy:lol: :rolleyes:

rajat

School Boy/Girl Captain
i thought u were just funny. but ur more than tat. i'll tell u one a mind never grows .ok. its just an inborn thing. only people who have grass in it can grow it by putting lots of dirty **** in it. :D :lol: :duh:

Cloete

International Captain
Re: Re: furious thinking

iamdavid said:

Who were these terrace people by the way , couldnt have been any worse than this guy:lol: :rolleyes:
you don't know how right you are :lol:

rajat

School Boy/Girl Captain
aussies are really fools

dont u remember even if mcgrath got some wickets who won the series? Ya in australia its a different thing for india as aussies are with 13 men(i doubt) and india with 11.

confused abt the 2 extra: the umpires. i knew aussies are dumb. they cannot read the hidden meaning :D :lol:

Wow, even neutral umpires from neutral countries conspire for Australia to win.

Yes, Rajat, you do confuse me. But not because of your jokes.

rajat

School Boy/Girl Captain
poor indianteam

do u know anything other than stats and history. In OdI's there is one neutral and one host country umpire. last time round(ind. pak, aus) the rule was two host country umpires. i didnt knew i have to deal with fool. now i understand y india lose in australia.
not only they have to deal with the alien conditions, they have to deal with fools as well. poor indian team.

iamdavid

International Debutant
Re: aussies are really fools

rajat said:
dont u remember even if mcgrath got some wickets who won the series? Ya in australia its a different thing for india as aussies are with 13 men(i doubt) and india with 11.

confused abt the 2 extra: the umpires. i knew aussies are dumb. they cannot read the hidden meaning :D :lol:
Mate have you ever even watched a game from Australia.

Some of our umpires (Darrell Hair) are not very good but they are anything but biased.

In fact the most biased display of umpiring I have ever seen was by Mr SK Bansal , in the 2nd test at Kollkata in 2001.

It was his last test & he gave about 5 shockers , however 2 stand out in my mind , he gave Gilchrist out lbw (2nd ball of Singh's hat trick) to one which pitched outside leg & would have missed it by a good 5 inches.

The he gave McGrath leg before to one which pitched & hit outside leg from over the wicket , ridiculous.

Also gave Slater out caught behind in the first innings off one he was no where near.

The umpiring nowdays is generally very good.

As for you're suggestions on the subject of Australian intelligence , you have made more spelling & gramatical errors than I care to count.

By the way neutral umpires stand in home tests in Australia :lol: :D :P :D :lol:

That's a good point about 4 years ago. But I'm still not entirely convinced, Rajat, we seemed to do alright in India this week with an Indian and an English umpire :lol:

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Re: poor indianteam

rajat said:
not only they have to deal with the alien conditions
Oh, shock, horror they had to deal with ALIEN CONDITIONS?! You mean they wern't playing in their own country?!

Thats LUDICROUS!

rajat

School Boy/Girl Captain
Oh, Aussies are dumb?!
linda proved it by saying these 3 words.

and mr/ms. david(50-50) u cant correlate intelligence and grammitical mistakes. its internet, and internet has a different language altogether. y r u giving aussies a bad name by showing how poor ur in ur thinking.

rajat

School Boy/Girl Captain
LINDA SHUTP

oh my god. how can i control my laughter. LINDA i am praying to you PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ shut up. plz read wat i have written correctly. India have to deal with alien conditions in australia: dont u think so. and just Shutttttttttupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Rajat, you get proven wrong every time you get a twitch in your typing fingers. Also, there is no excuse for sloppy language. Would you call writing a novel a completely different language? Writers somehow manage to whip out some punctuation and grammatical consistency, so should you.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Dont get stroppy now.

I was merely questioning your intelligence, with 4 words.

Rajat, Australia had to deal with alien conditions in India. We won. India had to deal with alien conditions in Australia 4 years ago. We won. I'm pretty sure the moral of the story is Australia is going to win. :)

Last edited: