Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100
Results 1,486 to 1,492 of 1492

Thread: *Official* VB Series - Australia, India & Zimbabwe

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
    Ryfler, thats the most contradictory post ive ever read.

Originally posted by Kenny
    Well a) Send offs on dismissal are not unique to Brad Willams - not good, but in Ganguly's case, probably deserved.......as you would know, he is known for being one of the mouthiest players in world cricket, so, he has to cop it too.
    Ganguly and mouthiest captain ?? are we missing something..any examples... ??

Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    Was reading up on Cricinfo and came across this stat. VVS Laxman is the record holder for the most catches taken in a series, with 12 in 8 games. He's tied with Border, but he took 11 games for the honour.
    Sreesanth said, "Next ball he was beaten and I said, 'is this the King Charles Lara? Who is this impostor, moving around nervously? I should have kept my mouth shut for the next ball - mind you, it was a length ball - Lara just pulled it over the church beyond the boundary! He is a true legend."

Originally posted by Sanz
    Thank god our misery is over, Now I dont have to be awake all night to see our team get pasted all over the park. Well Played Australia. I am glad that Irfan Pathan is reprimanded for his stupid behaviour.

I hope India drops Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag, Ashish Nehra and Irfan Pathan for the next tour.
    As much of Tendulkar getting dropped as Exeter FC have of winning the CL this season.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

Ganguly and mouthiest captain ?? are we missing something..any examples... ??
    What can i say when biasness is involved to that extent

Originally posted by vishnureddy
    What can i say when biasness is involved to that extent
    Reddy, I dont think Ganguly goes around giving mouthful to opposition players/Captains without any provocation.

He may not be the best example of sportsmanship, but mouthing of is not his forte. Why dont you give an example of how and when Ganguly has been mouthful without any provocation ?

Reddy, I dont think Ganguly goes around giving mouthful to opposition players/Captains without any provocation.

He may not be the best example of sportsmanship, but mouthing of is not his forte. Why dont you give an example of how and when Ganguly has been mouthful without any provocation ?
    No you've got me wrong there. I was supporting you . It was for kenny. It should have been what can we say instead of what can i say.

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100

Thread Information