• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

R.I.P Runako Morton

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
R.I.P. Mr. Morton, 33 is way too young. Condolencences to the family.
Un-complicated batsman, brilliant slip fielder.

stumpski

International Captain
Tragically ironic that this should happen in the week that we have a feature on the death of Collie Smith, and also coming just ater the 10th anniversary of the loss of Ben Hollioake. Never really suited to Tests, tbf, and certainly out of his depth at number 3, but much more at home in the shorter game and no doubt still had more to offer. RIP.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Very sad news indeed - some moving tributes there - one of the more useful functions of twitter imo

As cricinfo seem not to know does anyone here know what happened in that drugs case he was involved in last year?

slowfinger

International Debutant
Will always remember him for the infamous 'run-out' decision against Chanderpal... Way too young, RIP.:(:(:(

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Very sad news indeed - some moving tributes there - one of the more useful functions of twitter imo

As cricinfo seem not to know does anyone here know what happened in that drugs case he was involved in last year?
AFAIK it wasn't resolved yet. Is why he wasn't considered for T&T duty.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Tatoo is a cool song, i hear it was Runako's favourite song.........yes that will do........