• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quiz Draft

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rules

1. Since good picks are "earned", everyone is eligible, from Bradman to my nan. (bowls some useful offies, ftr)

Ftr if we're doing a 12th round Geoff Boycott's granny is in contention

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Colin Cowdrey

Kyear XI:

Barry Richards
Justin Langer
Rahul Dravid
Neil Harvey
Garry Sobers
Colin Cowdrey
Ian Bishop
Dennis Lillee
Colin Croft
Derek Underwood

Balanced formidable team.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Rules

1. Since good picks are "earned", everyone is eligible, from Bradman to my nan. (bowls some useful offies, ftr)

Ftr if we're doing a 12th round Geoff Boycott's granny is in contention
Jake, can we have a ruling please?
If you mean a ruling on if le Roux is a legit pick, then yes, everyone can be selected. If people don't rate him because he didn't play Tests then that's their prerogative, and can express that opinion in the voting thread.

If you meant a ruling on picking a 12th man - you can enlist one if you really want, but we aren't drafting them, and so they should not be taken into account when voting.

Riggins

International Captain
Disappointed at the lack of Archie Jackson love. Have been reading along most of the time this has been going. Fun doing the quiz without the pressure of getting results and most of the time was appallingly bad. Sick ****!!!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So am I supposed to answer Shri's stupid post or is it figured out that he is just talking without an iota of proof?

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
lol.

Anything but. Seriously considered him when I picked Langer, but wanted a foil to Richards.

Would it be too much to ask players to list their complete team when they make their selections so that we can get a feel for the upcoming vote.
Just a suggestion.