• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Scorecard Draft III - Voting Thread

Vote for your top 3 teams

• Total voters

G.I.Joe

International Coach
This is a multi-choice poll. Vote for your top 3 teams!

Last edited by a moderator:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Joe takes an early lead.

I reckon Himannv has the most well-balanced side here. Really well put together.

Close call between Weldone and Pothas for the third spot, weldone unlucky to miss out.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean, I have Richards and Chappell. And the greatest number 5 ever.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Is it only me who can't see all the teams in the OP. Tinypic message says the image has been moved or deleted.

smash84

The Tiger King
Eds XI has Imran leading it and Lloyd as his deputy so their leadership will see the team through under all circumstances :D

Other than that

Ankit, GI, and Weldone have pretty good teams

weeman27bob

International Regular
One vote. Thought I did better than that on this one. Better team than the draft I won tbh.
I think your team is definitely being under-rated. Some top players there, and massive number of bowling options.

Last edited:

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
My top two definately 8ankitj and Himannv, the last spot between Weldone, Blakus and Pothas. Voted for Blakus though and others weren't there when I voted,

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Might not seem relevant, but for G.I.Joe, any reason you chose Jaradine over Worrell as your captain. Not disputing just curious.