• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Video on cricket that made me lose my mind:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah, this turned up on reddit a few days ago. Just the old "lol, cricket makes no sense" joke from people who've never watched a game. As if being completely straightforward was ever a trait in a sport.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, this turned up on reddit a few days ago. Just the old "lol, cricket makes no sense" joke from people who've never watched a game. As if being completely straightforward was ever a trait in a sport.
Why don't you over analyse it some more

and lol reddit.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Pro tip:

Making threads liking to **** will often result in people commenting on said ****.

Thought you might have got the hang of that by now.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Lasted about a minute and a quarter. Thought what I saw was pretty well done, tbf but seemed to be wandering into tl;dw quite quickly.

Captures the impenetrability of the sport to outsiders and the solemnity of its commentators.

Last edited:

Jayzamann

International Regular
If they dressed the umpire up properly it would stick better as satire, but they lost me almost immediately.

Midwinter

State Captain
I don't know what the first video is about but I suspect it is a brilliant bit of comedy, I just don't get it ! :)

Beautifully understated, I think