• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket that two people on the forum care about

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
who's the other person? Or are you schizophrenic?
I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I was aware of the match before he'd posted this thread up, completely independent of anything he'd said at all. Being aware of and caring aren't quite the same thing though.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
aren't you at national service?
I got to book out for the weekend.

who's the other person? Or are you schizophrenic?
I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I was aware of the match before he'd posted this thread up, completely independent of anything he'd said at all. Being aware of and caring aren't quite the same thing though.
Knew I could count on you.

We won ftr. My friend got a wicket too. :cool:

smash84

The Tiger King
Daemon lives in the Singapore zoo tbf :ph34r:

btw Daemon your link prompted me to look up Malaysia and how their team is faring.

Just absolutely love that place :wub:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I used to live in Singapore Daemon. You play at the Singapore Cricket Club?
Nope, I played for Singapore Cricket Association at one point. SCC membership is expensive, and it's pretty far from where I live as well. Have played against them a number of times though. Anyways, how long were you here for and what were you doing here?

Also, ICC World Cricket League Division Five: Singapore, Malaysia promoted to Division Four | ICC World Cricket League Division Five, Singapore Report | Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

Fyeah.