• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket that two people on the forum care about

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not opposed to players that are born elsewhere representing the country, as long as they've grown up as kids in the country they're playing for. I get slightly irked when they come in aged 18 for uni, then get fast tracked into the national set up as a few guys in Singapore have done so.

The same goes for the wider international scene as well. I'm not saying it's unfair that certain guys migrate to play for another country, and they're well within their right to do so in order to further their careers, but it just doesn't sit well with me, and I really can't change that.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Bangladesh A have been touring England and playing list A matches against counties, they will now play 3 games against the Eng Lions. The tour has been pretty **** so far, they've lost all their matches. However both Anamul and Mominul haque have done OK with the bat and Robiul has done OK with the ball, spinners Sohag Gazi and Elias Sunny probably the best players on tour so far though.

Daemon

So I woke up late :laugh:

cbf going down now for the Indian innings. India should cruise though, Chand ftw.

benchmark00

Singapore must be a **** place to play cricket. Can't chew gum. Lucky Viv Richards didn't play there.

Daemon

sighted on sentosa island. interesting to note how he looks a lot better than kohli.

Daemon

Not bad from us today, bowled out SL U23 for 191. We'll be all out for about 150 or so imo. My ex school captain is playing, wag.

Daemon

omfg we're actually close. anish and timothy are both 100% singaporean bred cricketers, so proud.