• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Luke Ronchi to NZ

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I didn't suggest Ronchi shouldn't allowed to play, nor that he's no chance. I said it won't happen, and I stand by that.

Ronchi's best talents lie in one-day cricket. The wicketkeeper there is a guy by the name of Brendon McCullum, who is younger than Ronchi. Then there is a guy called Tom Latham, who has already been blooded, and another guy called Derek de Boorder who is pretty handy as well.

And if he wants to be a batsmen, there are guys by the name of Guptill, Ryder, Taylor, McCullum, Williamson etc who are in his way.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
I didn't suggest Ronchi shouldn't allowed to play, nor that he's no chance. I said it won't happen, and I stand by that.

Ronchi's best talents lie in one-day cricket. The wicketkeeper there is a guy by the name of Brendon McCullum, who is younger than Ronchi. Then there is a guy called Tom Latham, who has already been blooded, and another guy called Derek de Boorder who is pretty handy as well.

And if he wants to be a batsmen, there are guys by the name of Guptill, Ryder, Taylor, McCullum, Williamson etc who are in his way.
What this guy says.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
When I saw this thread I knew it would be a pissing contest.

Also, whats with the benchmark monkey avatars?
1. I had a CD Stags avatar after CD won the Ford Trophy.

2. Benchy told me to change it because it "looks like you're that other kiwi ****". <----- That's you btw.

3. I change my avatar to that of an aussie ****.

4. Shri follows because he isn't funny or original enough to think up things on his own.

5. Spikey follows and adds his hypno eyes to show he is cooler than Shri, which isn't hard btw.

6. Shri copies Spikey. See number 4.

7. I use my Paint skills to give my monkey a moustache, just to make things a little less confusing.

Yeah........

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
1. I had a CD Stags avatar after CD won the Ford Trophy.

2. Benchy told me to change it because it "looks like you're that other kiwi ****". <----- That's you btw.

3. I change my avatar to that of an aussie ****.

4. Shri follows because he isn't funny or original enough to think up things on his own.

5. Spikey follows and adds his hypno eyes to show he is cooler than Shri, which isn't hard btw.

6. Shri copies Spikey. See number 4.

7. I use my Paint skills to give my monkey a moustache, just to make things a little less confusing.

Yeah........
:laugh: