• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tony Greig mad with power while Channel Nine request cuddles, compensation

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
government regulation fault imo

NRL beats cricket in Friday night showdown

Cricket chiefs have been informed of the decision. The one-dayer can be seen on Nine until it is time for the league to start. Delayed coverage of the remainder of the cricket will be screened on Nine after the league, but in the meantime there will also be the GEM option.

Spark

Global Moderator
so long as i can watch it live i don't really care. nine/win, gem - they're both numbers on my remote.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
We're being punished by being made to watch the cricket in HD. Okay C9. Okay.

Debris

International 12th Man
Jokes on your CA are gonna film it in SD anyway
That seems weird. The cost of HD vs SD cameras is close enough that there would be no real reason to buy SD cameras anymore. Do you know for sure they are using SD cameras?