• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gayle the Mercenary

thierry henry

International Coach
Chris Gayle is the biggest **** in the universe. How anyone likes the weak **** or thinks that the Justin Bieber-voiced wanksta is "cool" is beyond me.

thierry henry

International Coach
Because of sh*t like that. Shows more passion and enthusiasm for dressing like a **** and getting OTP at the game than actually playing international cricket. He's the anti-cricket ffs. And as a personality he's painfully affected, he's like a dorky white person's image of how a cool black guy acts. ffs I'm a dorky white person and even I can see this.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Relax TH, just playing.

Still don't think anyone should hate Chris Gayle.
I dislike Gayle in the same way a lot of people dislike Sreesanth. I wouldn't say I hated him though; I reserve my hatred for more personal things and he's never had a great impact on my life.

smash84

The Tiger King
I dislike Gayle in the same way a lot of people dislike Sreesanth. I wouldn't say I hated him though; I reserve my hatred for more personal things and he's never had a great impact on my life.
this......PEWS takes the words from my mouth

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chris Gayle's coolness is such a myth. Is all relaxed, then can't hack it when someone sledges him a little bit. Made a post about it on CW a while back.

Is also dumb as dog **** too.