• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jos Buttler Appreciation thread

Is Jos Buttler better than Bradman?

• Total voters

Jacknife

International Captain
Got to play him in the T2O stuff and I think they will, he'd have played all this series if he hadn't of got injured, so it was always going to be sods law he got out for a duck today.

Jacknife

International Captain
He came in early in a Lions game in SL and scored a silly quick ton. I think they just wanted him to have time to play a innings especially since they were wanting to see more of him this series before he got injured.

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
Man you've jinxed the **** out of him, any other day, that signature shot of his would have sailed over Ajmal.:laugh:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Okay, I admit it, it's all my fault, he can't even attempt a catch without getting injured:(

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Do that and I personally hunt you down.

That said Jos Buttler bears an uncanny resemblance to Chris Martin. I think that's done for him above all else.