• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ajmal claims special concession to 15 degree rule allowed by ICC

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll kill the suspense and make the obvious remark about how India are suddenly requesting the assistance of technology after years of dedication to the Luddite cause.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Complaining after a win is also much better form than whinging after you got your ass kicked. Bcci have done that before too, but hopefully now they've learnt their lesson.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Whining after loosing is more irritating that whining after wining. Some keep whining after whining too.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What's really irritating are those who still whinge 80 years after the events they are whinging about took place

Satguru

Banned
BCCI should probably have complained after the WC semifinal/final... atleast theyd already won and cud have said "He chucked, but we STILL beat 'em"
Here they sound like crybabies.

Still, i do agree with them , that his action does look suspicious. :ph34r: Whether he actually chucks or not, i dunno... ICC doesnt think so, and in the end thats what matters

BoyBrumby

Englishman
"Beautiful doosra" is up there with "military intelligence", "reality television" or "Scottish largesse" as oxymorons go.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
What is not subjective though is the fact that Ajmal deceived one of the greatest players of spin of all time with his variation. Beauty be damned but that battle is something, and that's what I meant.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I assume a bowler bowling with some nunchucks and maybe some molotov ****tails and a batsman batting with a mace would be some battle