• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Volunteers Needed To Compete In New fantasy cricket game

Honjumark

Banned
www.cricketinc.com
It’s an original concept called Fantasy Cricket Matches.
We will be running a fantasy tournament covering the upcoming ODI series between ENgland and sri Lanka, entry is open throughout the tournament.
Scores will be updated within an hour of completion of every real match.
Sorry no prizes this time, and it is obviously free to play.
We do have a feature called demo matches which gives you instant results based on past matches, it will probably help undetrstand the game better.
Can I also add that you need to enter a match/tournament to compete. Buying your players is just the first step you need to assign bowling and batting orders to your team as well.

Will really appreciate all your comments, suggestions and criticism either through the site or on this message board.
My name is John Rajkumar, and I manage CricketInc.com