• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Zindabad!!!

Xuhaib

International Coach
My best moment during my time on cricketweb. Congrats to fellow Pakistani cricketwebbers and commiseration England.

We ****in did it.

smash84

The Tiger King
woohoo.....my best moment too during my time at CW

I had joined CW 4 weeks after which Amir and Asif had **** their pants along with butt

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah celebrate it well. Pakistan fans have had to put up with alot of ****. So enjoy the pummeling you just dished out to the so called #1 team.

Shri

Mr. Glass
You got to be fudging kidding me smali. You laugh your ass off when Amir/Asif get banned and stop doing it at your best time on CW? ffs.

smash84

The Tiger King
You got to be fudging kidding me smali. You laugh your ass off when Amir/Asif get banned and stop doing it at your best time on CW? ffs.
You're right......

to Pakistan....maximum smileys

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Grats guys. Cannot express in words the awesomeness of this recovery after the spot fixing saga.

Now don't get ****y ****s. :p

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Yes one of the best moments is correct. I expected us to win at least.one test but never expected a whitewash..this is huge win.
Pakistan Zindabad.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Respect to Strauss for giving huge credit to Pakistan for their performance and admitting they were outplayed rather than just placing blame on their mistakes.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Nah, not congratulating you ****s. The ****iness factor is already on the up. Can't be having that.