• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I got Lance Klusener's autograph!!!

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
We went to watch Notts vs Durham on Saturday and Lance Klusener was fielding on the boundary and I got his autograph!!! He hit Steve Harmison for six as well.

Notable performances are Nicky Peng (should play for England) and Chris Read should replace James Foster behind the stumps. Read can bat as well.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
lucky man!!!

i get the autographs of nz ppl from the state sheild matches

and i got all the sri lankan players autograph that tourned nz in 2001 inc the coach :D:D:D

Kimbo

International Debutant
i have some autographs on polaroid pictures. i remember a couple of years back at hamilton when aussie was playing nz in a TEST match Glenn McGrath told all us kids to go away cos he was busy.. all the other guys were signing, and it wasn't like he was stretching or anything- just standing there. from that day on i have hated him.
but colin miller is real cool- he was really nice.

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
I'm off to watch Notts vs Warwickshire tomorrow so I'll try and get some more autographs for Cricket Web then. I'll try and get Nicky Boje's.

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
I got Boje's, Pollock's, Knight's, Giles' and Ian Bell's and a few you Aussies won't have heard of.

I'll get them on the site when my scanner's fixed.

James

Cricket Web Owner
If anyone has any autographs that you wouldn't mind seeing on Cricket Web please email them to me - james.nixon@cricketweb.net as I'll be updating the autographs page shortly.

Full recognition will be given of course :)