• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NEW FEATURE ON BENCHMARK00WEB.NET: Indian cricket test series report & analysis

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Where the **** were you HB when the Kohli bandwagon was under attack and everyone wanted him dropped for Rohit, were calling him Lohli, laughing at him dropping catches etc. etc.

We needed you on the front line and you went missing!

;)
I was busy

*pretending the thrashing we were receiving was not true. :p

Actually, new role at work and having to follow different timings have put me off a bit.. So I have only checked out the draft thread in the past few days here in CW...

Plus, with him being the next Ponting, you should always be prepared for such reactions. And as a bit of a Ponting hater at times, I can understand why people will hate Virat. :)

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Or maybe you just finally started reading my posts. :p

I should say, I don''t think it is Tendulkar who is harmful for Indian cricket. It is the attitude towards him by team mates, selectors, board, captain, fans, sponsors which are. That is why he comes up with **** like "Cronje is the toughest bowler I faced".. Bollocks, that is just him coming up with a line that would be funny for the papers the next day.. Just appreciate the guy for what he is and see the real positives in him. His enthusiasm for the game, the way he prepares, how he puts doing well in cricket above so many other things in his life, his amazing natural ability to judge the length of a ball so early, his razor sharp mind which works out the strokes and its angles in microseconds, the fact that he is among the greatest batsmen since Bradman, a sharp cricketing mind who is still not tired of thinking cricket when out on the field inspite of 20 years in the game..

But no, it has to be **** about how he is the best in the world, how he has NO faults and how he has done something good no matter what he does or does not do... It just gets irritating at times. He has a lot of good things about him and a few bad things. If you just learn to treat his pluses and minuses like with any other cricketer, it would be so much better. I already see something similar start to happen with Dhoni.
So true.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I was busy

*pretending the thrashing we were receiving was not true. :p

Actually, new role at work and having to follow different timings have put me off a bit.. So I have only checked out the draft thread in the past few days here in CW...

Plus, with him being the next Ponting, you should always be prepared for such reactions. And as a bit of a Ponting hater at times, I can understand why people will hate Virat. :)
You're only allowed on the Virat bandwagon again if you admit that Kohli > Lara.

Do it!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I will.. once he leads us to a win in Australia/England. :)

It is always worth saying someone is > Lara if it means getting to brag at GIMH and Burgey, tbh. :p