• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Moin Khan vs Rashid Latif

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Latif was the better keeper indeed and like some posters said his non selection or lack of it was due to him being the whistle blower. He is still doing great service for those young players who are less privileged and I am a big fan of his.

Moin Khan was a good keeper but not as good as Latif he was a bit better on batting however, he was not the same material that Latif was when it came to fair play etc.

smash84

The Tiger King
seven years later Kamran Akmal did a Moin Khan.....the only highlight of Khatmal's career I should say

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
26/6 and 39/6. The similarities were uncanny. I kept thinking about the Kolkata Test during the Karachi Test in 06.

Satguru

Banned
Such an awesome, awesome test match that was... :wub: right up there with the Chennai Sachin vs Saqlain test that same year... weirdly contrasting finales to both though, one ended with the crowd giving a standing ovation to the winning team and the other one ended in embarassing fashion.
Moin's knock was great there, Anwar's innings in the second dig was simply one of the best ever too. Latif never really played any innings of that sort imo. Moin was damn versatile too, he could knuckle down and grit it out like in this test, but could also accelerate and tear into the bowling if need be

slippy888

International Captain
Thread needs a bump this looks a serious cricket discussion unlike some forum members that sabotage threads into food threads and get away with it.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Thread needs a bump this looks a serious cricket discussion unlike some forum members that sabotage threads into food threads and get away with it.
Best thing that can happen to the **** threads you start is that they get hijacked.

cnerd123

likes this
I'm the real money fight Burgey. We all know this. I move the needle. I'm relevant. I've got that X-Pac heat. The fans want to see me get beat.

No one cares about you Burgey.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The fans don’t want to see me get beat. They understandably wouldn’t know what to do if it ever happens.

cnerd123

likes this
They don't want to see you get beat because you're an old man and it's depressing.

You really ought to hang the gloves up by now. Slip on the fuzzy slippers and bathrobe and get into your comfy armchair with a pipe and set of reading glasses as you pour over the daily newspaper. Eat your vegetable mash and pureed apple pie - tbh it would be a step up on how you're already eating.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kind of like if 70 year old Rocky started fighting again instead of Creed's son. It would just be awkward for everyone involved.