• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Death of a Gentleman

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No, this is not an obituary on Tangy.

DEATH OF A GENTLEMAN

L00ks the g00ds, srsly. Hopefully it gets off the ground, some top class people interviewed for it, including Dravid, Skull and Sir Steve Waugh.

Burgey to give up wasting his money on his crocodile skin products fetish and fund the project.

Spikey

it'd be an outrage if they have ed cowan but not nev. i mean what's ed done that nev hasn't

seems like all the interviews were done during the sydney test

Burgey

How much do they need? Couple of Poms scrounging for my $$$. Sounds suspicious tbh.

Burgey

Same thing. South Sea Island Pom then.

Like Murphy's idea of some Rexona going to the cause.

archie mac

International Coach
No, this is not an obituary on Tangy.

DEATH OF A GENTLEMAN

L00ks the g00ds, srsly. Hopefully it gets off the ground, some top class people interviewed for it, including Dravid, Skull and Sir Steve Waugh.

Burgey to give up wasting his money on his crocodile skin products fetish and fund the project.
Caught these fellows interviewed on ABC radio, they sounded quite amusing:)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Who's the "gentleman" in question? Or is it one of those new-fangled metaphor things and the "gentleman" is test cricket?

If it's the latter, I'll pass. No-one likes a smart arse, as my lack of birthday cards attests.

archie mac

International Coach
Who's the "gentleman" in question? Or is it one of those new-fangled metaphor things and the "gentleman" is test cricket?

If it's the latter, I'll pass. No-one likes a smart arse, as my lack of birthday cards attests.
haha, comedy gold from BB:laugh:

I imagine it does mean Gentleman = Test cricket

Howe_zat

Audio File
When Kimber brought up the title and secretive preview vid before he released this trailer, I thought the "gentleman" might refer to Collins.

Was thinking of bringing it up here myself, but figured I'd only be accused of brown-nosing the Sofa lot. Odd how these things turn out.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
When Kimber brought up the title and secretive preview vid before he released this trailer, I thought the "gentleman" might refer to Collins.

Was thinking of bringing it up here myself, but figured I'd only be accused of brown-nosing the Sofa lot. Odd how these things turn out.
Precisely the reason I didn't bring it up. Oddly enough the first time I heard about it was while listening to mainstream commentary on the ABC though.