• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virendar Sehwag

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
On facebook I keep getting an advert up for Direct Hair Implantation on virtually everything I go on and Sehwag is the man in the advert. Anyone else spotted any other cricketers in unusual adverts on FB or any other part of the net?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mitchell Johnson is in ads for playing cricket over here.

Strikes me as a tad odd.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha the KFC ads are a little off in the cricketers chosen... Johnson, White, and Smith (and Dussey)

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Sehwag is a great person to advertise hair implants seeing as the top of his head currently has no hair.