• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Hail King Misbah!

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Great work by Misbah turning things round in the way he has.

And hats off to the Pakistan team for their comprehensive victory in the current series.

HeavyBall

Cricket Spectator
Let's hope that Rehman and Ajmal continue the legacy of legendary spin bowling after Warne,Mural, Kumble and Saqlain......

Great cricket Pakistan. Respect from India.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Hails!

I'm loving this dour, grinding, old school brand of cricket from Pakistan. Please visit India and beat us (provided we have the same team still )

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'll never forget this post from Avada Kadavra after Pakistan's last tour of Australia:

Yeah but the thing is things are going up for India while Pak is declining further and further it pains me to see that talentless guys like Farhat and Faisal can make the playing XI just because they have relatives sitting in the PCB office..
Those two aren't as bad as they are made out. The one who is seriously bad and undeserving of a place in the side imo is Misbah.
It really pissed me off at the time that someone with Misbah's First Class record (and he was still averaging ~ 40 in Tests at the time too I believe) was considered worse for the team than Faisal Iqbal of all people by some pundits, especially at a time where the attitudes and in-fighting of the squad in general had become cancerous. Whenever Misbah does well I think about that post and several others that were almost as bad around that time, and just smile.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll never forget this post from Avada Kadavra after Pakistan's last tour of Australia:

It really pissed me off at the time that someone with Misbah's First Class record (and he was still averaging ~ 40 in Tests at the time too I believe) was considered worse for the team than Faisal Iqbal of all people by some pundits, especially at a time where the attitudes and in-fighting of the squad in general had become cancerous. Whenever Misbah does well I think about that post and several others that were almost as bad around that time, and just smile.
Well then I'd say AK did a good job at trolling..