• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone remember this match? 1988 Centenary Legends match WACA

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I know very little about the details of this match, but it was a one day match at the WACA that featured the EXACT teams that played the 1977 Centenary test in Melbourne. I had never even heard of this match until a few years ago, anyone watch it? Footage is coming my way shortly. Cant even find a scorecard.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
hah. apparently not all were shown on tv, ch 9 showed the WACA match though. Funny to have not even heard of a series played in australia, damn.