• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

On the record

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Did you wish you had've made a post that Amir's no ball looked dodgy when he delivered it. Do you have a prediction about a player either good or bad but don't want to have a bet about it in the long term bets thread. Here is a thread for such circumstances.

Here are some predictions I will go on the record with:

Tom Latham will be a black cap within 3 years.
Matt Henry will be dropped by Cantabs permanently within 3 years.
Next season will be Colin Munro's last for Auckland.
Tendulkar will go through another golden run.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
^I made reference to it (long term bets) in my OP - there you need someone to take you up on your bet. This is just for quick comments.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I figure like pretty much all keepers his average will drop by 4-8 in his last couple of seasons

TNT

Banned
Australia will become a dominant force in T20 cricket within three years. They are treating it like a different sport and building from the ground up.