• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

Flem274*

123/5
**** yeah!

Dunno what the problem was earlier in the thread. I start watching, wickets start falling.

Speaking of which I'll be seeing stuff all of this test.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Southee-watch: How many wickets will NZ's most underperforming seamer take this innings?

I'm picking 1 not top-order wicket.

GOTOMTMERMTM- HIMMMM!!!

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Rudolph... haven't seen much of him since he was here a long long time ago and scored lots of runs against us.

Jacknife

International Captain
Awesome stuff from Martin and he's on a hattrick, suddenly the ball's started to move a bit and they've put the ball in better areas.

Flem274*

123/5
Why is Martin so good against these guys?

Seriously, could be an all time great if South Africa and NZ were the only test nations.:ph34r: