• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

kingkallis

International Coach
Jeez, this Grandhomme guy is complete domestic level player. He is trying to hit Steyn out of the ground and cant even get the bat on ball...

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, Barry Richards does enjoys rubbing our faces in it doesn't he, it's mildly entertaining.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Wait, Nethula isn't even playing? Not even going to bother with watching the fielding effort then.

EDIT: God we are lame at setting a total.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lolo Richardson's right about Mills, his batting has gradually got worse & worse since starting his FC career with a hundred & averaging 40 for the first year or so.

Days of Grace

International Captain
nah, **** off your pathetic ****ing ****s.

****ing ****s. One of the most pathetic things to watch in world sports is new zealand trying to set a total in an ODI.

Jesus ****ing christ. Why why why?

****ing ****s. Just **** off. 12 off the over and then get out? What the **** is wrong with you? What did I do to deserve watching these ****ing ****s? They should ****ing pay me for watching you ****ing ****s.

USELESS ****ING ****S!!!

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I am debating getting a video out rather than watching the fielding. The only reason for watching is to admire SA stroke making.