• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

nz loss

man so dissapointing watching nz get of to a great start and then throwing it all away,not sure if its a mentallity thing or what but its getting way to common and they ultimately got trounced by sth africa once again:

Days of Grace

International Captain
McCullum has made some strange calls regarding bowling changes in the last 2 games.

Taking his brother off after 7 overs and not bringing him back later, despite Nathan having by far the best economy-rate of the NZ attack at Wellington.

Ellis bowls 3 overs, makes the break-through, and never bowls again during the match.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
As soon as a team imposes a no alcohol ban on a player it is just a matter of time. If my cricket team said I couldn't drink I couldn't last in the team either. Still he created the situation when he smashed his hand through the glass window.

Sad end to his career such a waste of talent.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Apparently nicol will bat at 5.... I kid you not
Uggh, really? They could at least pick someone like Woodcock who's actually made some FC runs in the past few seasons.

Ryder, what a putz. But he'll be back, New Zealand just doesn't have the depth to leave someone like him out for long, and the drunken **** knows it. Oh well, at least Wellington have a better shot at winning the Plunket Shield now.

Last edited: