• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Now that was spineless. Without Taylor, Styris and Vettori this team is starting to resemble a house of cards.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Got more faith in our test team, tbh, and it is a long time since I could have said that. But with no batting powerplay to clutter these ****s' minimal thinking capacity, they can just play their natural games and hope for the best.
I have more faith in our full strength test team, but we could be short of Brownlie and Ryder and playing 4 fast bowlers, leaving us about as prone to lower/middle-order collapse as this innings now. In fact our full-strength ODI side would look a lot stronger in the lower-middle-order too.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now that was spineless. Without Taylor, Styris and Vettori this team is starting to resemble a house of cards.
Brownlie would also be useful in the shorter form for mine simply because he can handle pace & bounce.

Zinzan

If nothing else I'm looking forward to seeing how Nethula shapes up, I have a good feeling about him.

Zinzan

Good batting, but EVERY ball is a four ball. No attempts of a bouncer to keep them honest, so they can just lean on the front foot.

pup11

International Coach
Great to see FDP batting in the top order, he just looks like a natural top order batsman and he was just being wasted at #5 and #6.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Need one more immediately I reckon. Get Amla now and it could be interesting. Even a 30 run partnership from these two will be too damaging.