• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

Days of Grace

International Captain
You can see next time McCullum and Guptill have a partnership it will be 80 off 150 balls since both of them will be too scared to get out.

I promise you, this dire collapse will take the natural game out of both players for quite some time.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kiwis cannot afford to play a spinner who is not an 'all-rounder'. N.McCullum had to play.
From what I've seen, Nethula's not a bad bat. Not an all-rounder, but a capable hitter. Surprised Southee came in ahead of him, actually.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Should have selected Latham instead of Ellis and just used part-timers to make up 10 overs. Franklin should be batting at 7.

Days of Grace

International Captain
How wrong were you. :dry:
:dry:

Should have factored in some Southee swings so that we would lose the 10th wicket.

Just ****ing D.I.R.E. Despite a great coach, a new selection structure, nothing ****ing changes.

Got more faith in our test team, tbh, and it is a long time since I could have said that. But with no batting powerplay to clutter these ****s' minimal thinking capacity, they can just play their natural games and hope for the best.

Polo23

International Debutant
Does it bother anyone else that in the space of 15 minutes we can completely lose a game after being in a dominant position? I currently feel like being a Zimbabwe supporter would be less embarrassing.