• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Richards: "I'm just waiting for him (McCullum) to put the stumps back up when he's bowled."

Seriously, Barry?

Mike5181

International Captain
Richards: "I'm just waiting for him (McCullum) to put the stumps back up when he's bowled."

Seriously, Barry?
I don't remember him being like this in the T20s. It's like he's read a few biased NZ articles during the week and came into work angry or something.

Mike5181

International Captain
Pretty good wicket from South Africa. It'll be good to see Williamson bat. Hopefully he gets through his usual nervous start.

Flem274*

123/5
Starting to see why Richards is annoying everyone. Needs to find something new to talk about in this game that has nothing to do with legside wides or McCullum reviews.