• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Phlegm start the West Indies thread.
Yeah, it will be good fun reading 24 pages on whether NZ should play the 6 batsman or go with the 5 bowlers* before the tour starts.

* There will be some talk of whether Vettori is indeed a bowler too.

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah, it will be good fun reading 24 pages on whether NZ should play the 6 batsman or go with the 5 bowlers* before the tour starts.

* There will be some talk of whether Vettori is indeed a bowler too.
:laugh:

As much fun as reading about what to do with Ponting and how Australia not running down good sides like a truck is a disgrace over the summer.:p

Spark

Global Moderator
Hmmm, whilst I think the declaration was late, you can't really complain about not having enough time when you drop so many catches.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I am going to leave a message on the black caps web site telling him to bowl beamers at your opening bats.:ph34r:
This is a good idea.

IMO surplus to requirements though as Dean Brownlie's medium pace will be too good for the Jamaican third XI that the West Indies field after yet another pissing contest over pay, conditions or how the current team is not a patch on the great West Indies sides of the 80s. 3-0 to NZ in all formats.

Howsie

International Captain
Williamson :wub:

Probably the best knock I've seen from a New Zealand batsmen since Taylor's 154* at Old Trafford four years ago. Obviously had some luck early on but he'd probably struggle to score a tougher 100 then that for the rest of his career. Loved every minute of his battle against Dale Steyn, was awesome viewing.

Unlucky South Africa however, should've been 3-0 if it wasn't for the weather playing it's part. Pretty much dominated the entire series even with a couple of slip ups with the bat. Bowling's top class, I haven't seen a unit that is as good as that in a while. Aside from de Lange who had a poor match the quicks were excellent the entire series. It's not often you'll sit there after a session and think "****, I can't remember a single bad delivery" They were that good. Really looking forward to their tour of England in the middle of the year.