• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

Flem274*

123/5
Grant Elliott isn't a terrible bowler though. Not a frontliner, but far from a part timer. I guess he fits in the "Scott Styris's heyday" category.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To be fair, no match involving Philander has been broadcast here, and our news coverage of cricket is mostly limited to "lol look how bad the Black Caps are HOLY **** WE BEAT AUSTRALIA!"

Athlai

Not Terrible
Phlegm is the bloke who raves about Wells because he heard him on the radio and fell in love with Henry from a camera angle that never really showed him bowling. No need to be fair to that ****.

Flem274*

123/5
Phlegm is the bloke who raves about Wells because he heard him on the radio and fell in love with Henry from a camera angle that never really showed him bowling. No need to be fair to that ****.
Love is you on Jeets ****.

I would never do such a thing to someone I've never met. I'm not PEWS here ffs. Henry has good statz and I want to know how he bowls. That's it ****.

I do however, rave about Wells, especially now I know it annoys you so much.

Last edited:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
2-1 or 1-1 SA. No doubt SA will lose a test here (heck they lost one to Sri Lanka :laugh:) but I don't think they'll lose the series.

Flem274*

123/5
3-0 to South Africa, but we'll pull their pants down every so often before reverting to type.

But please give us

69.1; >Bowler< to de Kock. OUT! It was short and wide, but de Kock edges straight down the throat of Watling behind the stumps.

Quaggas

State Captain
Need some Saffers here to offer up some AVatar bets -
Tada! Suggestions?

Edit: SA to win series if at least one game goes the stretch, eh? 1 month. Giving you great odds, since (1) you're at home, and (2), recently, you drew Ostraylia in their backyard, while we could not beat them at home..

Last edited:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Tada! Suggestions?

Edit: SA to win series if at least one game goes the stretch, eh? 1 month. Giving you great odds, since (1) you're at home, and (2), recently, you drew Ostraylia in their backyard, while we could not beat them at home..
I will definitely have a bet with you - lets make it a multi bet with different elements to it. Let me cook something up. Will reply again in 10 minutes.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
@Quaggas

On second thoughts I will take your bet straight up. SA to win the series. I was going to make a multi element bet around counting how many centuries and 5 wicket bags but I figure SA will win that as well.

So yes one month - go easy on me if/when you win though.

Cheers