• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Stating the obvious but if we follow on we lose.

For some reason I'm finding this collapse funny - I don't know why

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Oh ffs, you see, this is why we shouldn't bother stacking the team with "batsmen." We've provided the batting every opportunity of passing the follow on on a flat pitch and the ****s are still going to bottle it at the final hurdle.
Have been biting my tongue on this for the last hour :ph34r:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gillespie's golf swings and tennis shots are a bit off target today it seems.

EDIT: Needs to go back to his banker - the french cut - I reckon.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dizzy and Martin WAG's.

Martin's pretty much in the form of his life with the bat over the last year or so imo

Meridio

International Regular
And gone, but he's possibly saved us the game there. Can't really see SA declaring to give us a sniff, but if they want to win they can't bat too deep into tomorrow.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Inside edge the money shot for Gillespie. As soon as he reverted to using the edge rather than the face of the bat, the runs flowed.

Flem274*

123/5
cricinfo said:
South Africa would have loved to have bowled out New Zealand under 275, and they had an excellent chance of doing so when they got rid of van Wyk but the final pair showed some spunk.
vitstl