• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Before the first innings they would have taken a lead.

Their tail looks weak on paper but it's resisting well.

A big boost for their morale.

SA has been underwhelming when you consider the rankings.
You're just too much. Seriously move on already.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Southee's offering little to the team at the moment.
Get rid of him. Honestly he plays in fits and starts. One day is ok good the next few he's rubbish.

This really pisses me off! Vettori digs in, as does Kruger and the same for Bracewell. The second ball Southee faces is a massive waft outside off. Shows ZERO respect for the hardwork done by those above him.

Send him back to domestic until he can grow a spine and learn how to play for the team. He should be embarrassed with how he is performing.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Southee still lacks a bit of metal for mine especially when the going gets tough. Whether it's not getting into line when batting or his tendency to drift down the leg when bowling, he's just not mentally tough enough yet.
Sigh....as I was saying................:dontgetit

kingkallis

International Coach
Steyn's body language suggests that something is wrong or maybe he is just frustrated with himself for not getting wickets.

Sign of a fiery fast bowler!

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah, bugger. Just when I thought we were getting a first real glimpse at Test level of Bracewell's rumoured batting ability.

It was a decent little contribution from him, though.

Mike5181

International Captain
Probably should've got a 75+ run lead but McCullum and Taylor in particular lost their minds and played idiotic shots. It's still cool to be this close to South Africa though.

Days of Grace

International Captain
At least we didn't get rolled for 150, but then again, disappointing not to get a 100+ lead because, make no mistake, this pitch is FLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

I'm picking Messers Amla and Kallis will all show us what kind of wicket it is to bat on tomorrow.

Match heading in a dangerous direction for New Zealand:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/423790.html

Last edited: