• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Changes to England Team in Next Match Onwards

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
says a lot about how bad australia were that we allowed strauss to score a ton against us

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I think England should take a chance and play with 5 bowlers.. Swann and Broad are good enough to bat 7 and 8, IMO..

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
I wouldn't mind seeing Bopara in for Trott.

lol J/k I'd fly out there and kill him to stop him taking guard.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Go **** yourself English fans. Oh sorry you played a few sweep shots and got out because you went back into "****** mode" when playing spin cos you haven't played in such conditions for a while. Your team is still amazingly awesome and you have the awesomeness of Trott.

TROTT!

Chill the **** out

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Go **** yourself English fans. Oh sorry you played a few sweep shots and got out because you went back into "****** mode" when playing spin cos you haven't played in such conditions for a while. Your team is still amazingly awesome and you have the awesomeness of Trott.

TROTT!

Chill the **** out
GAGFC
z

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Shut up Burge-man, you should be happy with India suckins balls and England not doing well (so far) all at once.

You should be in heaven.