• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

next test team

who will be next test team ?

• Kenya

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • Holland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Namibia

• Canada

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Scotland

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Ireland

• PNG

• Nepal

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • USA (u wish !)

• Any other (specify)

• Total voters

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Eclipse said:
Well it does not always work like that India have about 10 times the population of Australia and England kick our arse in the population stakes.
The difference is the USA is developed, INdia is not.

Eclipse

International Debutant
marc71178 said:
The difference is the USA is developed, INdia is not.
What about England there developed arent they :P

We still dont have any trouble beating you guys at most sports we even beat you in the soccer !!!

Congrats on the rugby WC though I really though you guys were going to lose that to at one stage but the better team won at the end of the day.

Last edited:

anzac

International Debutant
cricket has been played in the US for quite some time, but so fas as I know there is only local competitions & no national body.

American sport is preoccupied with throwing the ball (so they would constantly be called for chucking), and anything they can call themselves 'World Champions' - Basketball, Baseball & NFL.

Just see how difficult it has been for the world's most popular game to get established - even after the US has hosted The World Cup - which is THE BIGGEST sporting event.

PY

International Coach
Eclipse said:

We still dont have any trouble beating you guys at most sports we even beat you in the soccer !!!
:rolleyes:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Eclipse said:

And Friendlies count for what, exactly?

Oh, I remember now, nothing.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
oh go back to your bath neil. we didnt complain when you guys won the RWC. We won the soccer fair and/or square, so dont make excuses.:P

amits

Banned
i dont see any other team except nepal fielding a test team in the near future. other associates have their own problems in cricket. also, nepal will get it in around 2015 after a good performance in the 2015 world cup becoming the 10th test nation.

Eclipse

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:
And Friendlies count for what, exactly?

Oh, I remember now, nothing.
hey I never said it ment anything it was a joke ok.

And I am sure it did mean somthing to the oz players.