• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Cricket Bowling; India v Pak v NZ v WI

WindieWeathers

International Regular
I have high expectations from Junaid...I hope he doesn't disappoint me.. I can't stop talking about him when I am talking about Pakistan cricket and a close friend told me I am trying too hard to find the next Aamer and that is unfair on Junaid because he is not Aamer.
The sad thing is Ammer was a once in a generation type of bowler imo, not many like him will come along for the next ten years or so, Cummins has had a good start but it remains to be seen whether he can keep up that form on dead tracks.

Xuhaib

International Coach
yeah I like Junaid but i don't think he will be one of those ATG Pakistani fast bowlers I think his ceiling will be close to Umer Gul. Aamer was destined to be an ATG had he not suffered any injuries.