• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Scorecard Draft III

kingkallis

International Coach
So, Sobers - Holding - Imran are gone!

I can pick ANY player I want and I will post a scorecard but I wont be able to pick player who appeared in that particular scorecard in R2. Did I get it correct Joe?

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Everything is a mess!

GI Joe has to show examples imo
WAC. I was hoping I wouldn't have to.

Eg. Draft order is A,B,C,D.....

A picks Sobers, posts scorecard 1

B picks Tendulkar, posts scorecard 2 (say Ind v Aus)

C wants to pick McGrath, but he notices that McGrath appears on the last scorecard (posted by B), so he can't pick him. He sees that Matt Prior doesn't appear on that scorecard, and so he satisfies his fetish for bald Pommie keepers by picking Prior, posts scorecard 3.

D picks Viv Richards, posts scorecard 4.

and so on

In Round 2,

D picks someone who has played with or against his last pick (Richards), but doesn't appear in scorecard 4 posted by him. He picks Lillee, posts scorecard 5

C has to pick soneone who has played with or against McGrath (his last pick), but not some one who has appeared in either his last scorecard (sc 3) or the scorecard posted by the poster before him (sc 5)

and so on..

Himannv

International Coach

I can pick ANY player I want and I will post a scorecard but I wont be able to pick player who appeared in that particular scorecard in R2. Did I get it correct Joe?
You also won't be able to pick a player in the previous guy's scorecard.

G.I.Joe

International Coach

You also can't pick any player that appears in the scorecard posted by the person before you, aka Spikey.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Last edited: