• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Scorecard Draft III

smash84

The Tiger King
welcome on board sphynx......I hope you don't possess the actual qualities of that mythical creature that is your namesake :)

G.I.Joe

International Coach

In so far:

Cabinet96
Howe_zat
Cevno
Marcuss
Himannv
Blakus
Pothas
morgieb
Spikey
weldone
smalishah84
Eds
kingkallis
8ankitj
G.I.Joe

IMO we need assurances from new guys a spambot and sphynx about reliability to stick around :-O

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Okay, kicking this off now. Any new participants that want to play will be added to the end of the line.

Pick a player and post a scorecard with the player in it.

Round 1

Eds
Himannv
Spikey
kingkallis
Pothas
G.I.Joe
8ankitj
Blakus
Cevno
Howe_zat
weldone
Marcuss
morgieb
Cabinet96
a spambot

Round 2

Cabinet96
a spambot
morgieb
Marcuss
weldone
Howe_zat
Cevno
Blakus
8ankitj
G.I.Joe
Pothas
kingkallis
Spikey
Himannv
Eds

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
sorry GI, I just realized that next week will be really busy for me so it will be difficult to select my team in the coming week.

I am withdrawing.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Surely the first pick should have as much time as they like, given they may not know the draft has started?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I reckon you should get longer than 12 hours. If the 12 hour time period happens to be at a time that's inconvenient to me, I won't be able to pick.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I reckon you should get longer than 12 hours. If the 12 hour time period happens to be at a time that's inconvenient to me, I won't be able to pick.
But the way this draft is run it probably wont matter so much if you miss your go by an hour or two. If the people behind you are on a 1916 scorecard while your on a 2003 one, it's not as though you are going to pick the same player.

Of course there will be times when the people around you are close to the same scorecard, perhaps you could PM a few people who you plan to pick if you can't make it online..

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There's 14 people.. do we want to get this draft finished before summer? Yes IMO.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Surely the first pick should have as much time as they like, given they may not know the draft has started?
He signed up for a draft with a 12 hour window, which in essence requires checking every 12 hours if possible. If you can't do it... tough luck.